Little Flags collar

Se que siempre tengo una excusa, pero esta vez actualizar algo nuevo me fue imposible,  la causa fue de fuerza mayor, inevitable... pero bueno aqui estoy; hoy actualizo con un DIy, uno sencillo pero que a mi personalmente me parece monísimo.

I know I'm always making excuses, but this time took me so long to post something new for a reason of force majeure, one of those you don't want to get involved into ever, but are inevitable... but well here I am; Today I'm posting one DIY, it's a simple one, but I love how it looks.


LA INSPIRACION / THE INSPIRATION


PROCESO / PROCESS





EL RESULTADO / THE RESULT





 ESPERO QUE OS GUSTE!
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

8 comentarios:

  1. Awesome DIY! Love the triangle shapes and colors!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I just love looking at all the different color leather scraps. Thanks for sharing!!
    And thanks so much for the lovely compliment!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So beautiful! I absolutely love it!
    Great blog.
    Xx
    Alexys

    ResponderEliminar